The first of the new season Autumn collections are beginning to appear on the High Street. Whilst I was out and about today in Nottingham I found these slightly preppy and Victorian inspired pieces:
- Zara always have great jacket and coats.
- Wear with some slim legged trouser and a blouse for work.
- Team with some skinny jeans an a basic tea for smart casual.
- Inspired by a traditional man dinner jacket this navy, white and pink top will be sure to make an impact in the office or out in the evening.
- The thick lined material means it will be better worn out than tucked in.
- Wear with dark wash denim for evening chic.
- Not the purple/pink version I spotted in store, think I may just be 'ahead' of the game!!!
- When choosing a hat, make sre the brim isn't wider than your shoulders so you're wearing it rather than it wearing you.
- If you only purchase intend on having one hat, choose one in a neutral so that it co-ordinates easily will other items in your wardrobe.
Until next time, happy shopping!